Select to view content in your preferred language

Editing with auto-complete freehand

08-08-2022 01:56 PM
Kara_Lara
New Contributor III

Hello! Just to document & bring to ESRI's attention, I wanted to share an issue I'm experiencing in ArcPro 2.9.0. While editing a polygon feature class, auto-complete freehand works as expected, except after panning the map view using the "explore" tool. Once I pan, I have to create a new complete feature using a non-auto-complete function in the new map view first. Only after a new complete feature is created, will the auto-complete freehand work as expected. This occurs even though I can still see a portion of a polygon feature I am trying to add onto. Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Kara_Lara 

So far, I can't reproduce the problem in 2.9 or in 3.0.

The best way to report bugs with the software is to contact Esri Technical Support. They have the ability to screen share with you, making it easier to convey (sometimes) complex workflows.

This workflow sounds simple enough, but I'm obviously missing something. Perhaps if you can share a video that may also help.

Thanks,

Scott

Kara_Lara
New Contributor III

Yes, I noticed sometimes this occurs, but sometimes not... I thought I deleted the post. Apologies. But I am still experiencing this... Thank you!

Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

No problem @Kara_Lara if you find a consistent way to reproduce, either reply back or reach out to Esri Technical Support 🙂