Select to view content in your preferred language

Different Export Methods

Jump to solution
01-13-2021 08:43 AM
Labels (2)
JamesWenyon
New Contributor III

Good Day to Everyone,

Forgive me if this is too simple of a question...

I am in the process of creating a parcel report that report a bunch of different attributes and the report will be exported to excel so further analysis can be conducted on the parcel report. I'm reporting attributes like parcel ID, Parcel Area, Zoning, etc. What I am wondering if there are any export resources that can be recommended to get the data to excel.

I am aware of just right clicking and exporting the table. I am also aware of the summarize attributes tool ( I am mainly creating my reports with this tool). And I am also aware of the table to excel tool in the geoprocessing toolbox. And I do not need to export to a PDF, I am mainly looking to export the table to excel.

If there is anyone that has an export method that I did not mention I would love to take a look at it or if there are any other resources available I would greatly appreciate that as well!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Table To Excel (Conversion)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

since you indicate getting the final goal is to get the output to excel.

Alternately, you can use jupyter notebooks is your intent is to include graphics, maps and text.  That may exceed your immediate comfort level.

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Table To Excel (Conversion)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

since you indicate getting the final goal is to get the output to excel.

Alternately, you can use jupyter notebooks is your intent is to include graphics, maps and text.  That may exceed your immediate comfort level.

... sort of retired...