Citizen Problem Reporter not loading

Jump to solution
11-26-2019 11:31 AM
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

For some reason my Citizen Problem Reporter app will not load. All necessary maps and feature layers are shared with the Citizen Problem Reporter Group. I created this a couple months ago and for some reason yesterday it stopped working. I'm using Firefox and have tried opening it in different browsers too. I can't figure out why.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Jared, 

If the layer doesn't load in the map, you should just be able to open the map, acknowledge the layer is not accessible, and then save it.  Since the layer is not in the map at that point, it will update the map correctly. 

Andy

Andy Shoemaker

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Jared,

Are you still seeing these issues?

If so, any chance you can share a link to the app? 

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I haven't made any progress. Sure, here's the link:

https://willcountygis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/CrowdsourceReporter/index.html?appid=b3c9cb95a838496ea499... 

0 Kudos
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Thanks for sending that, Jared. 

When I access the maps (without the app) they give a warning that indicates one of the layers cannot be accessed. From this end it looks like the county boundary layer is inaccessible. 

Can you verify that this is shared in the same way as the rest of the layers?

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos
JaredPilbeam2
MVP Regular Contributor

OK, thanks for pointing that out. I opened one of the webmaps and seen there is a Will County Boundary - copy layer there.

But, when I open it in the map viewer Will County Boundary - copy isn't in the Content menu. And then the error pops up. I'd like to delete it from the Overview page but I don't see how?

If I try to open the Will County Boundary - copy layer from the Overview page I get this:

0 Kudos
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Jared, 

If the layer doesn't load in the map, you should just be able to open the map, acknowledge the layer is not accessible, and then save it.  Since the layer is not in the map at that point, it will update the map correctly. 

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos