Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot query tapestry, returns blank results

09-05-2022 01:25 PM
KevinBurel
New Contributor

I am now running ArcGIS Pro v3.0.  This problem has been occurring since ArcGIS Pro v2.8 on my Windows OS v11.0 64-bit desktop.

I cannot query tapestry results. When I click on a given area, the pop-up window is blank, as you will see in the attached file. Before having this problem, I would click an area and see "The dominant tapestry segment here is [name of tapestry segment]. This segment is part of the [name] Life Mode Summary Group." Instead, I now see "The dominant tapestry segment here is [blank]. This segment is part of the [blank] Life Mode Summary Group."

I thought it was perhaps a bug with whatever was the current version of ArcGIS Pro, but it has been happening now through several releases. Thanks for your time and help!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alyssa_H
Esri Contributor

I have been looking into this issue, and ran into the same problem with both the 2021 and 2022 USA Tapestry Segmentation datasets in ArcGIS Pro 3.0. I was able to open the dataset in the ArcGIS Online Map Viewer, and was able to successfully query data. As this behavior in ArcGIS Pro is unexpected, I have logged a bug to get the issue resolved. If you would like to be attached to the bug and see its progress, you can create a support ticket, and your case can be attached. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!