BUG-000107013

03-20-2019 11:45 AM
MarkCederholm
Occasional Contributor III

Supposedly this bug was fixed at 2.1, but at 2.3 I'm still having issues creating a mobile map package from a feature dataset containing an annotation relationship class.  If I delete the relationship class, the problem goes away.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Mark,

The annotation needs to be created with Pro 2.3 or use Upgrade Geodatabase.  Annotation created with ArcGIS Pro 2.3 and later will be included in Mobile Map Packages.  Note that annotation in mobile map packages will display in applications built with Runtime SDK 100.5   Further note. the released Esri Apps (Navigator, Explorer) are built on Runtime SDK 100.4, so annotation will not display.  The Esri Field Apps will be released on 100.5 later this year, that work is in progress.

Mark

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm

Sorry, I didn't make it clear that I did upgrade the annotation.  I realize that it won't display at 100.4, but I'm creating a workflow in anticipation of 100.5.

0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

hmmm... did you try "Upgrade Dataset" geoprocessing tool?

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm

Yes, I did, using the manual tool in Pro 2.3.1.  Now I'm working on a Python script to automate the file GDB massaging and MMPK creation.  It's no big deal for me to delete the anno relationship classes, I just wanted to give a heads up that I'm still seeing the issue.

0 Kudos