ArcPro 2.7 Upgrade causing my layout map series page filter with table reference not to work

Jump to solution
12-21-2020 08:55 AM
Labels (2)
DeanAnderson2
Occasional Contributor II

I just upgraded from 2.7 from 2.6 ArcPro using a file geodatabase.  In 2.6 I had a page query filter set so my table matched my map series. I have a table frame linked to this table.  It worked Great in 2.6 and ONLY displayed the records associated with the page.  After installing 2.7 this no longer works.  All records in the table referenced by the table frame display (it appears that the map series page filter is not working).  I have tried several alternatives (reloading the table frame, resetting the map series page filter, etc).  Gone over the release notes and nothing appears to have changed.  Nothing seems to work.  Have I missed something?  

Tags (1)
14 Replies
pctuserpittsfield
New Contributor III

I too am having the same problem trying to add a table to a map series layout. Selecting to query "Map series rows" in the element properties does not work either.  Also just tried dynamic text - attributes, no deal.

running Pro 2.7.0

Please fix!

0 Kudos
JeffBarrette
Esri Regular Contributor

This is has been addressed and will be included with the 2.7.2 patch.

Jeff - Layout and arcpy.mp Teams

LiviaBetancourtMazur
New Contributor III

I just discovered that I was having this same problem and I am happy to see that this will be resolved in the 2.7.2 patch!

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Sorry that you're running into this @pctuserpittsfield The issue is listed as https://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/QlVHLTAwMDEzNjc3MA== on the support site.  You can use the Subscribe button to get set up for notifications and this will also increment the count on the bug.

In the meantime, are you able to use the workaround that Jeff posted?

0 Kudos
pctuserpittsfield
New Contributor III

Hey Kory Kramer,

I was able to get the table frame to match the Map series using the above mentioned method of joining the source table to the indexing layer.  It took an extra step for me, I hade a 'many to one' style join so I had to first copy  the layer and use the copied over layer for the table as not to alter other dynamic index related text on the layout, ie: page titles etc. 

Thanks!

Matt