ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Issue

01-27-2020 01:55 PM
JasonLyon
New Contributor III

This pertains to the Fire Services Maps solution. I am at a loss on trying to figure out the solution and deploy properly. 

The solution has been deployed and I see it in my local arcgis online account, see attached. However in ArcPro clicking on Portal and connected to account the deployment does not show in the folder. 

2nd have tried to download the solution as it is a .ppkx save done to project level for Pro, double-click to open and nothing shows after project opens. 

I am assuming it is something simple being missed, but can not figure it out.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Here is a thread pertaining to the additional steps needed to set up this solution after you have figured out the deployment which hopefully will help you out down the line:

https://community.esri.com/message/809753-hi-im-a-newbie-attempting-to-build-a-fire-service-map-book... 

Do you have the ability to contact ESRI tech support as I'm sure they can easily get you past the deployment issues that you are facing?

JasonLyon
New Contributor III

thanks, try to not contact Tech Support unless I am completely stumped, which I am close. Appreciate the new link.

0 Kudos