ArcGIS Pro Vehicle Routing Problem - Dumb question

08-24-2018 01:59 AM
PedroSilva3
New Contributor

Hello.

First of all, I'm really sorry for asking this question but I couldn't find it anywhere. All the videos i saw already skipped this step they weren't helpful.

I'm a really beginner user and I'm trying to solve a Vehicle Routing Problem. I'm having trouble adding the Orders I have to the ArcGis Pro (Yes, probably the first step). If you see my screenshot, orders have a set of parameters that are required but when I add the points those parameters don't appear in the table at the bottom of the screen.

So my question is: 

I have all the Costumers geocoded in a excel table. Can I load the coordinates and order details directly from my excel table to arcgis pro instead of adding everything by hand?

Regards and sorry once again,

Pedro

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

From here Solve Vehicle Routing Problem—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

your point table is full of null values and there are a number of required parameters that aren't specified which may be giving rise to the mapping issue reference in the error message

0 Kudos
PedroSilva3
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

I'd like to know if i can import the table directly from an excel spreadsheet.  I already have it done so it would be way faster If i could import it directly to arcgis.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Excel To Table—Conversion toolbox | ArcGIS Desktop  for arcmap and Pro

handles the conversion checking way better than using a direct import of excel

0 Kudos