Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS PRO - Update to 2.3 Fails

Jump to solution
01-29-2019 01:03 AM
User35489
Occasional Contributor III

Hello There,

I am trying to update ArcGIS PRO 2.1.3 to 2.3.0. I tried multiple times, but failed to get it.

Error 'Download Server Error' encountered each time.

Attached: Logs, Screenshot

Kindly suggest

Thanking You

-AS

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
User35488
New Contributor III

UPDATE:
I got reply from Esri Technical Support(Saudi Arabia). According to them, customers with expired maintenance would not be able to view/access latest updates. Once our organization renew's maintenance contract, we would be able to view the missing updates for applications.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

In researching the errors in the error log you posted, we've seen cases where this error occurs when a user doesn't have the latest version of Pro available in My Esri. This can probably be resolved by contacting Esri Customer Service at 1 (888) 377-4575.

User35488
New Contributor III

Thanks Scott for reply. Yes, i see only 2.1 available in My ESRI. What could be the reason, for not showing current update in My Esri, any thoughts please?

0 Kudos
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Yeah that sounds like the issue. Please contact Esri Customer Service to help resolve it. 1 (888) 377-4575.

User35488
New Contributor III

UPDATE:
I got reply from Esri Technical Support(Saudi Arabia). According to them, customers with expired maintenance would not be able to view/access latest updates. Once our organization renew's maintenance contract, we would be able to view the missing updates for applications.