ArcGIS Pro tools not available in toolbox

10-06-2014 06:48 AM
AdamMarinelli
Occasional Contributor

In the Geoprocessing panel of ArcGIS Pro (Pre-Release) I do not have any System Toolboxes available for use.  The list is blank and in Beta5 there was even a red "X" symbol where the toolsets should have been listed.  So I have had this problem with my install on Beta5 and my currently installed version of the Pre-release.  Beta4 was working correctly and I had access to all the toolboxes.

I have performed clean uninstalls, re-installs, etc. with no resolution.  Whenever I revert back to Beta4, system toolboces are available.  In the install directory, I can see the toolboxes listed. 

C:\Program Files\ArcGIS Pro\Resources\ArcToolBox\Toolboxes

Additionally, if I manually add a toolbox to the Project menu (Add Toolbox) from the above directory then I am given access to those tools and can successfully use them.  Searching only produces results if I have manually added the toolboxes to the project.

This issue seems to be machine specific because other users have default access to the system toolboxes at both Beta5 and the Pre-release.  Any thoughts on how my configuration is causing GP tool access issues?

Thanks,

Adam

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Adam, please contact Technical Support so they can identify what is different about your configuration and get this addressed. Thank you

AdamMarinelli
Occasional Contributor

This issue was resolved by re-installing ArcGIS for Desktop as well as ArcGIS Pro

0 Kudos