ArcGIS Pro Licensing Setup

05-05-2017 04:42 AM
MaryEllen_Perko
Occasional Contributor II

Hi. I think I'm missing something in the licensing of ArcGIS Pro.  I am an administrator for our AGOL organization and would like to assign ArcGIS Pro licenses to a few users.  However, when I go to "Manage Licenses" there are no ArcGIS Pro licenses.  We've not done this before so I'm guessing I've missed a step.  I'd appreciate it if someone could point me to the instructions for setting up ArcGIS Pro in AGOL (and ideally concurrent licensing for our long-term solution).  I can only find instructions for assigning the licenses; not for making them available to begin with.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You didn't indicate whether you had gone through the help topics or what procedures you were following (see the flowchart)

0 Kudos
MaryEllen_Perko
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you.  I have searched around the help documentation, as well as geonet posts and blogs. I have read the help topics you provided and the part where I'm stuck is, for example, the answer to yes for the first question in the flowchart there.  I assume I should see ArcGIS Pro licenses in AGOL, but do not see any.  Perhaps the following image will help explain.  I'm sure the answer is staring right at me somewhere.

Thanks.

0 Kudos