ArcGIS Pro Keybind Accelerator does not work with Reverse Direction

Jump to solution
03-10-2023 05:54 PM
Labels (1)
ColeSutton11
New Contributor II

I cannot get a line sketch to Reverse Direction using an accelerator. I have assigned Alt+F, and the assigned shortcut even shows up in the right-click context menu (highlighted below), but it just doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something? Anyone else had this issue?

ColeSutton11_0-1678499584593.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ColeSutton11
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply, @Scott_Harris. I updated to 3.1 just now, didn't seem to fix it immediately. However I tried messing with it some more, and was able to get it working. I tried setting the accelerator to Alt+Shift+F, which worked. Then I changed it back to Alt+F again and this also worked. Unclear what was the hangup before, but at least it's behaving properly now.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

@ColeSutton11 

I set up the same accelerator for Reverse Direction on my end and I don't see a problem in ArcGIS Pro 3.1

I'm not sure what could be different about your system, but if you still need help on it, consider reaching out to Esri Technical Support https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support

0 Kudos
ColeSutton11
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply, @Scott_Harris. I updated to 3.1 just now, didn't seem to fix it immediately. However I tried messing with it some more, and was able to get it working. I tried setting the accelerator to Alt+Shift+F, which worked. Then I changed it back to Alt+F again and this also worked. Unclear what was the hangup before, but at least it's behaving properly now.