ArcGIS Pro Crashes just after project opens

04-03-2019 12:29 PM
GARYLESTER
New Contributor

I am having problems with arcgis pro crashing on projects that have been opened several times and that have imagery background. I don't have this problem in ArcMap. I can create a new project and it works but after the project has been saved and opened several times and if the project has imagery (WMTS) the project crash will crash on open. I have sent in error report. I have an NVIDIA graphics card with an integrated intel UHD 630.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Are you running ArcGIS Pro 2.3.2?

--- George T.
0 Kudos
GARYLESTER
New Contributor

Yes that i correct, 2.3.2 is the version of Pro I have,

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
GARYLESTER
New Contributor

Here is the report, I did not have a problem with crashes until now.

0 Kudos
GARYLESTER
New Contributor

Can you run it results.

It looks like I should be able to run the software. I did not have problem with crashes until recently.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Gary... Control Panel, Add/Remove programs, select ArcGIS and when you get the option select 'Repair'

If it has worked and it isn't now, then it might new to be repaired.  If not... Tech Support... they may have more options and access to other tools to do a full assessment.

0 Kudos
GARYLESTER
New Contributor

Would you happen to have link for tech support or a best way to contact, do

I need to go through my sales rep?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Top of the page... Products   Industries..   Support Services   ..About

Then... Technical Support, Support Options, Request a Case

Of course all this assumes you have permissions to request cases.  If you belong to an organization, this may fall to the person that manages your licenses.  Your rep would probably know and/or shortcut the process.

Good luck. Report back if you get a solution

0 Kudos