Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro Associate 2101

08-12-2024 07:58 PM
Labels (1)
DevakalaiselvanS
Occasional Contributor

Would someone please share their experience with the ArcGIS Pro Associate 2101 Certificate Exam? I need your advice on how to study for my tests.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

Hi @DevakalaiselvanS 

I would advise speaking with your account manager but there is a 2 day ArcGIS Pro instructor lead course that takes you through the topics that will be covered in the exam (if you haven't done this already) 

Exam layout is all multiple choice (unless stated otherwise).

My experience was good, I did the course above and found it very helpful, picked up tips and tricks that I now use in my daily work. They will give you additional material also that goes with each component to broaden your understanding of a topic (for example, projections) 

DevakalaiselvanS
Occasional Contributor

@DanielFox1I appreciate your important information

0 Kudos
EdMorris
Esri Contributor

Hi

Sorry for the late reply as I've been on holiday.... but from my experience I would add to @DanielFox1 comments....

As somebody who has just taken a number of certifications I would suggest that you should use training plan as a guide / introduction to topics.

If you aren't planning on taking any instructor-led courses then I strongly recommend trawling through the ArcGIS Pro documentation. Use the "Skills Measured" and "Candidate Qualifications" sections in the Certification PDF as a guide to what you are going to be tested on.

If you do the certification I can guarantee you will find tools and workflows which will be new to you which you can then use in your day to day work.

Good luck! ed

DevakalaiselvanS
Occasional Contributor

@EdMorris  I appreciate your invaluable knowledge.