Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.1.0 Stopped Working Export Report

Jump to solution
07-17-2023 06:53 AM
Labels (1)
Jonathan_Davis_RI
New Contributor

I have 3 separate reports based on .csv files generated from a script that I want as one final report for a client with an appropriate footer (ie. page current of all). The 3 individual reports export fine as is. When I created the final report ( copied 1, added 2 sub reports) and try to export it does not go passed the 'Preparing to Export' and crashes Pro.

Has anyone else had this issue and is there a better way to go about generating a one report based on different data sources?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jonathan_Davis_RI
New Contributor

Figured out the issue. I had a .jpeg map added to the report footer that was the size of the page layout, when I added the page footer it was to large to fit on the page with the footer causing ArcGIS Pro to crash. The same thing happens with grouped elements, basically can't have any single element stretch over multiple pages.

In the meantime, does anyone know if you can have 2 tables from different data sources on one page in ArcGIS Pro Report? It is the only other issue I have with my current deliverable. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jonathan_Davis_RI
New Contributor

Figured out the issue. I had a .jpeg map added to the report footer that was the size of the page layout, when I added the page footer it was to large to fit on the page with the footer causing ArcGIS Pro to crash. The same thing happens with grouped elements, basically can't have any single element stretch over multiple pages.

In the meantime, does anyone know if you can have 2 tables from different data sources on one page in ArcGIS Pro Report? It is the only other issue I have with my current deliverable. 

0 Kudos
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Did you figure out if you could use multiple data sources?

0 Kudos