Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.0.1 Map Series

09-21-2022 11:39 AM
JaronJensen7
New Contributor III

I just updated to ArcGIS Pro 3.0.1 and I am having trouble with my Map Series. I use map series to create an as built based on a Work Order number. I am using an online layer to fill in data on my map series for the specific work order.

When I make a change to the online table it now has to process the update after every edit, and it also breaks my map series to where it shows every layer instead of filtering it down to the features that contain the work order number. 

When I re-click the map series page for the work order number I'm on it will re-filter the layers. This is just adding a lot of time for creating and exporting these as builts.

Anyone have any ideas, or running into the same problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Jaron - there was a similar case with an ArcGIS Pro 3.0.1 Map Series breaking/freezing with a customer.  The fix in that case was to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016, restart the machine and test to see if the issue persisted.  May be worth a test to see if this resolves your software issue.  The Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 may be downloaded here - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54920 

0 Kudos