ArcGIS Pro 2.9.1 Application Has Stopped Working

02-21-2022 05:46 PM
Labels (1)
PascalG
New Contributor

I am running ArcGIS Pro v2.9.1 on a fresh install of Windows 11 and the software constantly crashes (message: Application Has Stopped Working) Specifically, when I link views of 2D maps and 3D maps it will crash immediately or after I move the map view it will crash. Other times it will crash when I open the symbology pane, change font size/style, snap window views to be side-by-side. Crashes occur with across many projects (I have tested it on 4 separate projects). I've tried uninstalling, restarting the PC and reinstalling ArcGIS Pro. Also repairing ArcGIS has not resolved the issue. My video card drivers are up to date, as well as my motherboard drivers and BIOS is on the latest release. Windows is up to date. CPU/System temperatures are nominal. All other applications on my system have no issue. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

PC hardware: Intel Core i5-12600k (not overclocked), MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 LGA 1700, 16 GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 MHz, 1TB SSD Western Digital WD Black NVMe M.2, RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CraigHartel
New Contributor II

Since my organization went to 2.9.1 I have had four crashes in the last two weeks. I was doing nothing more that trying to select an item in the table of contents. We run off of virtual desktops and we had no issues like this with 2.9.0. 

0 Kudos