ArcGIS Pro 2.6 - Table to Table tool issue

08-03-2020 10:46 PM
StephenRetallack2
New Contributor II

Hi,

Since I have updated to ArcGIS Pro 2.6, the Table to Table tool doesn't seem to work properly. It strips all the output fields except for objectid. Plus, most of the time, the output fields tab is inaccessible to configure the output.

Any else have this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
17 Replies
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

I just tested exporting a simple integer raster with several field types to an output csv using Table To Table in ArcGIS Pro 2.6.1. It completed successfully and the csv has the fields and values I expect. Can you share the raster you are having this issue with?

0 Kudos
AngelaDeegan
Occasional Contributor

I'm having a problem with Table to Table in Pro 2.6 also. It's only working for tables - not for Feature Classes, even though Table to Table is  the tool that's automatically used when you choose to Export a feature class.

I went to Pro 2.6.1 thinking that might solve the problem but it didn't. I don't have an expression defined in my Table to Table run, but I keep getting 'Error 160912: Failed to evaluate Arcade expression'.

I guess I'll try re-installing to see if that fixes this issue.

0 Kudos
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Angela Deegan‌ I just tested using Table To Table with an input feature class (from file gdb) which has an assortment of field types. The table export completed successfully for both file gdb output as well as csv. Can you share the feature class where you are seeing this problem?

0 Kudos
AngelaDeegan
Occasional Contributor

The feature classes we've tried this with are in our enterprise geodatabase (on Postgres 10.12 on Linux). My colleague confirmed he's having the issue too. Our feature classes do have attributes rules on them, by the way, so I'm not sure if that's a factor.

How should I share the data with you? I guess I'd need to export them to file geodatabase?

0 Kudos
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Angela Deegan‌ yes please try to make a file gdb copy. When you have the file gdb copy you can also check if the same problematic behavior occurs with file gdb input to Table To Table.

0 Kudos
AngelaDeegan
Occasional Contributor

I was able to export a feature class to file geodatabase. When should I upload it for you?

0 Kudos
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor

Angela Deegan‌ please zip the file gdb and email to dflater@esri.com. Thanks!

0 Kudos
AngelaDeegan
Occasional Contributor

I just now emailed it to you, Drew.

0 Kudos