Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 2.5: “Create TIN” tool appears not have drop down menu for height field and type,

04-02-2020 11:32 PM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.5: “Create TIN” tool appears not have drop down menu for height field and type,

I observed that “Create TIN” tool appears not have drop down menu for height field and type as it used to be in ArcMap

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
Tags (2)
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Select the tool, add to model

select a points file... Note!  there is no file called "Elevation" which makes me wonder if only finds one file AND it is named Elevation or Z, it will be used as the default.

Note, I get the drop-down choice list

Try with some random point file that does NOT have elevation or Z in it, BUT has more than 1 non-id or shape field (like mine) and see what happens

Or if that doesn't work, just follow my process and see if that makes a difference

PS!!!

You have 2 files to use... dump 1 for now, since adding 2 point files at once, may impact the drop-down capabilities of the tool.

Add one point file at a time, set its parameters, then add another featureclass for the next file

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

I figured out that the issue here is related to activating some extensions.

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

When it is "user error" you don't mark your own answer correct, you use "Assumed Answered"

Michelle Mathias‌  I have corrected this