Anyone having issues editing feature layers in ArcGIS Pro 1.0 after importing an mxd / gdb?

Jump to solution
04-06-2015 11:56 AM
PaulDoherty
New Contributor III

Just submitted my first support request as a "User". Anyone having issues editing feature layers in ArcGIS Pro 1.0 after importing an mxd / gdb from ArcGIS Desktop 10.2? I am trying to use the template from www.mapsar.net

Anyone from the Pro Team have any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulDoherty
New Contributor III

Esri Support, Jon Pedder (@Jon Pedder), and myself are working on isolating this issue, but it is in fact not an ArcGIS Pro issue. Most likely a custom symbology or projection issue with how the MapSAR template has been compiled. I will post more details later.

I did try IGT4SAR / MapSAR Extended (Don Ferguson) and Pro was successfully able to import the mxd and edit: dferguso/MapSAR_Ex · GitHub

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulDoherty
New Contributor III

Esri Support, Jon Pedder (@Jon Pedder), and myself are working on isolating this issue, but it is in fact not an ArcGIS Pro issue. Most likely a custom symbology or projection issue with how the MapSAR template has been compiled. I will post more details later.

I did try IGT4SAR / MapSAR Extended (Don Ferguson) and Pro was successfully able to import the mxd and edit: dferguso/MapSAR_Ex · GitHub

0 Kudos
PaulDoherty
New Contributor III

This is Esri Case #01628308 and it was handled very well by Esri Support Analyst "Jill S.".

0 Kudos