Select to view content in your preferred language

Provide documentation for command line parameters for SoftwareAuthorizationPro.exe

05-30-2024 07:29 AM
Labels (1)
PeterKnoop
MVP Regular Contributor

Please provide documentation for the command line parameters supported by SoftwareAuthorizationPro.exe. 

There are a couple examples that show how to use SoftwareAuthorizationPro.exe to silently authorize Pro with Single Use licensing (e.g., Additional examples of a silent installation of ArcGIS Pro.) And by trial and error I did discover that one can use "-return all /s" to silently deauthorize Pro and all extensions. It would be helpful, however, to know what all the command-line options are. 

2 Comments
MarkZollinger
Status changed to: Under Consideration

@PeterKnoopI've added this to our help feedback tracking system and emailed the author.  Thanks for the Idea.

Tip: You can sometimes get a quicker response by using the Feedback on this topic link at the bottom of each help page

MarkZollinger_0-1718975922338.png

PeterKnoop

Thanks, @MarkZollinger. I wasn't quite sure which page in the documentation to attach a comment too, so I took the Idea route. To be clear, I'm not looking for more examples to be included on the silent installation page, but rather the full documentation for SoftwareAuthorizationPro.exe to be provided.