Label Class name

08-27-2019 12:55 PM
Labels (1)
MarcelSt-Germain
Occasional Contributor III

In lable class pane, the drop-down menu lets us choose the one to work on.  A big improvement could be to show the name selected from the list after the menu collapse.  For now, we have to make the drop down to see it.

Also, in the background, lets us, like in arcmap, make them like the front part.

3 Comments
KoryKramer

This is a valid idea so I've marked it Reviewed.  I want to point out, though, that if you have the Labeling ribbon open, you can see the active class:

For this part 

Also, in the background, lets us, like in arcmap, make them like the front part.

can you clarify the request?  Maybe with some screenshots.  I'm not sure what is being asked for.

Thanks!

MarcelSt-Germain

Hi,  

You show the right panel with the class drop-down.  You also show the class use in the labelling ribbon on top left.  

What I'm suggesting is to put in a box, in the right panel, just below the drop box to display the class in use. In this case it will be easier not having to activate the labelling ribbon or use the drop box to see which one is in use.

WendyHarrison
Status changed to: Already Offered

Hi,

The selected label class name is shown at the top of the Label Class pane. You don't need to go back into the dropdown to see which one is selected.

-Wendy

labelclassname.gif