Select to view content in your preferred language

Adding a layout template repository in ArcGIS Pro

07-01-2024 05:01 AM
Labels (1)
PilarBravoViñuales
Emerging Contributor

Hello! It´s Pili from Spain and I am 26 years old. I have been in Esri for 3 months. I´m working in the department of education or training department, and I was explaining to my students about layouts and I came with this idea, about having like a galery of .pagx in pro.

I think it will be very useful having with the instalattion of ArcGIS Pro, this folder with this templates already created, for people who doesnt have creativity or enough time to generate a layout or a template.

Even we can separate it by thematics depending on where the result is to be exhibited, the audience, etc., such as template for social media design, presentations, brochure, instagram post etc.

Thank you, have a good week 😄

Pilar Bravo Viñuales.

1 Comment
AubriKinghorn
Status changed to: Already Offered

Hi!

This is actually already available in ArcGIS Pro. The New Layout button lets you add a blank layout, but the Import Layout button actually has a gallery of pagx files. There are 12 that come with ArcGIS Pro and you can actually update the folder that gallery points to in the Application Settings so that it includes a custom collection of pagx files. Companies and other organizations can have all members point that gallery to the same set of files so they have quick access to approved or common templates.

AubriKinghorn_0-1719846802691.png

AubriKinghorn_1-1719846852704.png

Cheers,

Aubri Kinghorn