ArcGIS Pro 3.3 Patch 1 (3.3.1) is Now Available

06-27-2024 05:51 PM

ArcGIS Pro 3.3 Patch 1 (3.3.1) is Now Available

The ArcGIS Pro 3.3.1 patch is available to download from My Esri as well as through the software update in Pro (if enabled). To get the latest fixes, please install this patch. For a list of issues addressed you can review the Release Notes for ArcGIS Pro 3.3.

Note: ArcGIS Pro 3.3 must be installed prior to installing the 3.3.1 patch. Patches are cumulative. When you install this patch, the issues addressed in a previously released patch are also included. It is not necessary to perform an incremental update of previous patches before installing this one. Here is additional information about Minor Releases and Patches 

Comments
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

the package list in the Package Manager, still doesn't reflect that python 3.11 is now being used. 

I filed a report with tech support (Canada).  Shortcut the process and hopefully the package manager will be updated next updata

RandyBarlow
New Contributor

Thanks for the Patch.  Are there any release notes for this patch?

DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Release notes for ArcGIS Pro 3.3—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

issues addressed list

covers 3.3.1 and 3.3

Bud
by
Honored Contributor

Was any new functionality added in this release?

TimOrmsby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bud,

Check the link to Minor releases and patches in Kory's original post. Patches don't add functionality, they just fix bugs.

TimOrmsby_0-1720147873905.png

Tim

MichaelBruening
Occasional Contributor

Anyone else seeing issues with using the append tool for pushing features into ArcGIS Online Hosted Feature services. I have append routines that are taking signficantly longer to complete, such as an append of 40 features that would have taken 10-15 seconds are now taking well over 30 minutes or more to complete?

I think I am going to have to rollback my install to 3.3.0 due to this issue.

Version history
Last update:
‎06-27-2024 05:51 PM
Updated by:
Contributors