Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3 Patch is Now Available

08-24-2023 11:31 AM

ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3 Patch is Now Available

The ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3 patch is now  available for download from My Esri as well as through the software update in Pro (if enabled).

To get the latest fixes, please install this patch. For a list of issues addressed you can review the Release Notes for ArcGIS Pro 3.1

Note: ArcGIS Pro 3.1 must be installed prior to installing any ArcGIS Pro 3.1 patches. Patches are cumulative. When you install this patch, the issues addressed in a previously released patch are also included. It is not necessary to perform an incremental update of previous patches before installing this one. Here is additional information about Minor Releases and Patches 

If you have not yet updated to 3.x, please review the Migration from ArcGIS Pro 2.x to 3.0 documentation, which contains important information to consider before updating to the major release. 

Comments
DanieleChiara
New Contributor II

Why bugs addressed in ArcGIS Pro 3.2 are being reported in the release notes of version 3.1.3? For example: BUG-000158491 is still present in 3.1.3.

Are these bugs only resolved in version 3.2? When will this release be available? Will version 3.2 become the reference version of the utility?

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi @DanieleChiara It looks like the Version Fixed information on https://support.esri.com/en-us/bug/using-arcgis-pro-3x-and-arcgis-enterprise-1091-creates-bug-000158... is only displaying 3.2. 

Can I ask whether you have installed 3.1 patch 3 (3.1.3) and re-tested? We're looking into this on our side, but for now it appears that the fix was included in 3.1.3 and the problem is just that the Version Fixed information was not updated. Please let us know.

MinChingChen
New Contributor

I did a fresh ArcGIS Pro 3.1 installation on a new PC and then directly applied the patch 3. However, when I tried to authorize the Single Use mode license offline for the newly installation, it generated an empty authorize.txt file, which was the bug-000030615 Bug: ArcGIS pro 3.1 Generates an Empty authorize.txt File When Authorizing Licenses Offlin (esri.com... addressed on the ArcGIS Pro 3.1. It seemed that the patch 3 didn't carry over the fixes from the patch 2. So, the solution is that I have to uninstall the ArcGIS Pro and reinstall the ArcGIS Pro 3.1 and then applied patch 2. After successfully authorizing the Single Use mode license offline, I applied the patch 3 again to resolve the problem.

DanieleChiara
New Contributor II

Hi @KoryKramer, yes, we are currently using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.3 with Enterprise 10.9.1, and when we load the asset package, it produces UN schema version 6 instead of 5. We deleted the older case to have a clean case, but the bug still remains in 3.1.3.

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi @MinChingChen we set up a clean machine and installed ArcGIS Pro 3.1 and then patch 3 only. We do not get the empty authorize.txt file. So unfortunately we are not seeing the same result, so there could be some other difference in environment that would need to be investigated specifically. If you, or others who discover this thread, continue to see this issue after updating to Pro 3.1.3, please contact Technical Support to troubleshoot. Thank you

Version history
Last update:
‎08-24-2023 01:03 PM
Updated by:
Contributors