We are excited to share our excitement and hopefully get you also excited!
In this meetup we will show new capabilities that we have been working on.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. Run a Least Squares Adjustment (LSA) to analyze your data
2. How to apply your LSA results?
3. How to create a spatial accuracy heatmap?
4. How to project a parcel fabric?
5. New Split into COGO Lines tool
6. How to divide multiple lines in a single operation
7. How to fix densified curves on multiple feature classes (polygons and lines) while maintaining their topological integrity/coincidence.
8. New REST API for LSA