Widget editing

12-17-2021 07:08 AM
SimonCrutchley
Occasional Contributor III

In order to maintain corporate branding I need to replace the standard widgets, with various ones designed by our digital team. Unfortunately, although we have created 24x24 png files, they come in with a massive border, making the icon itself tiny. Is there any way to control the other settings for the icons, as the only option within WebApp Builder seems to be to replace the icon? Alternatively, is there a way to find the original ESRI icon, so that we can at least ensure it is as similar as possible. The 'tip' in WebApp Builder says the icon should be 24x24 and png, gif or jpeg, but it that's what we've already done.

As a secondary point, I'm trying to replace all the icons, and those on the main screen say they can't be replaced. I've had a brief play with ESRI Assistant to see if I can do anything in JSON, but again it's a case of not knowing where to find the replacement icon.

I realise that's all quite convoluted, but hopefully someone can suggest some help.

I also realise that it's time for the festive break, so won't be expecting anything till the New Year.

Thanks for your help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
SimonCrutchley
Occasional Contributor III

This isn't a reply so much as a nudge to re-open the query as I had n responses last year. Anybody out there with any thoughts, please?

0 Kudos