Share public items when anonymous access is disabled

Jump to solution
08-17-2017 01:50 PM
JeanetteChamorro2
New Contributor

Good afternoon,

I have a GeoForm that I would like to use to solicit input from local jurisdictions in my state. I shared them to Everyone but they still get a login page when they click on the link. I have a feeling it has to do with the fact that anonymous access is disabled. I searched for additional documentation and it led me to this page: Share items—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS where there are some workarounds to share your items publicly. When I tried to embed my app into a webpage, I didn't get the full text of the form because it cut off. I then tried to embed a public group into a webpage but I was still prompted for a login.I also attempted to change the link and add parameters so it could automatically login but that did not work either. Has anyone had this issue before and was able to find a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached both of the HTML codes for reference as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI Jeanette,

I can't access any of your applications, so am going to assume that there is a sharing issue with some of the content within the organization. Anonymous Access won't affect the accessibility of a web app url, it will affect the accessibility of a web map, but you are using web apps

It looks like one of the feature layers in your web map that is used in your application isn't shared publicly (check a layer called labels). Also verify that all of the layers and images in your map and application are shared publicly.

Thanks,

Kelly

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI Jeanette,

I can't access any of your applications, so am going to assume that there is a sharing issue with some of the content within the organization. Anonymous Access won't affect the accessibility of a web app url, it will affect the accessibility of a web map, but you are using web apps

It looks like one of the feature layers in your web map that is used in your application isn't shared publicly (check a layer called labels). Also verify that all of the layers and images in your map and application are shared publicly.

Thanks,

Kelly