Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-up not configurable in ArcGIS Online

06-12-2017 09:57 AM
MeleKoneya
Frequent Contributor

I have an SDE Feature Class and a related SDE Table that were published to an ArcGIS Server Map Service with Feature Access enabled.

The ArcGIS Server Map Service is on our internal server and only accessible to members of our Domain.

I can edit the Feature Class and Table in a locally hosted Web AppBuilder application,  but I can't change any of the popups in the webmap including none editable layers which I have added.

I tried to copy the webmap to see if there is an issue with the webmap but that didn't change the behavior.

I have also tried to add the Feature Class and SDE Table to a new Map and I still can't configure the popups.       The popups work,  but no configuration is possible.

Thanks,

Mele

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KimberlyGraham1
Occasional Contributor

I have had this issue several times.  My fix was opening the SDE feature class in Desktop, and go to Properties, Options and Reset Field Order.  Then I republish.  This fixes my issue at least every time.  Hope it works!

MeleKoneya
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Kimberly.     I just tried this and it didn't resolve the issue that I am seeing.    For what it's worth,   I am using ArcGIS Server 10.2.2 and ArcGIS Desktop 10.3.1 to publish the service.    I am thinking I might blow away my MXD and start with a fresh one.     I only have the two layers so I don't have much time invested so far.

Mele

0 Kudos