Select to view content in your preferred language

Map Viewer HTML Span Tag Issue (ENH-000160093)

08-12-2024 09:48 AM
Labels (1)
RyanKelley_NA
Occasional Contributor

I had put in a ticket in June 2023 about an issue with Span Style HTML tags not working in the new Map Viewer though they continue to work in Map Viewer Classic.  An enhancement was logged, ENH-000160093, and it still says its an Open item that is "In Review".  I believe I did a test map last week using the Span Style tags and everything seemed to work fine in the new Map Viewer suggesting this was possibly fixed and the ENH request has not been updated in My ESRI.  Can anyone else, specifically from ESRI, confirm that this issue has been fixed?  Here was the original ticket info: 

The user would like to be able to use the following Tags in pop-up configuration because it allows for more customization.

• Style disappears after closing "source view" in popup configuration when you use either of the following syntax:
    • <p style="display:{expression/expr1};"></p>
    • <p><span style="display:{expression/expr1};">  Associated Earthquake: {earthquake}&nbsp;</span></p>

Wants it to function like this other tag that still works in new Map Viewer:

• Style doesn't disappear after closing "source view" in popup configuration when they use the following syntax:
    • Anchor tag <a style=xyzxyzxy></a>
0 Kudos
0 Replies