Select to view content in your preferred language

Map Viewer Edit Panel Blank

06-15-2023 10:10 AM
TiffanyRufo
Frequent Contributor

Just today multiple users in my organization are finding that the 'Edit' Panel for layers in or water map are blank. You can click edit- you just don't get any options to choose what to create- or the list of fields if you try to edit from a feature. 

Anyone else experiencing this or have an idea of what could be causing it?

Edit seems to work fine if I open the map in Map viewer Classic. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
TiffanyRufo
Frequent Contributor

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
ChrisWhitmore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @TiffanyRufo  , sorry for the issue you are hitting..Would it be possible share the map (can be privately too..can invite username cwwhitmore to a group if so). You can also reach out to technical support and they will help triage and get a reproducible case to look into.

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
GailAloisio
New Contributor

We've had the same issue in Map Viewer and have a blank Editor Pane, starting Friday last week 6/16.  No users can edit in the Editor Pane of the WebMap. The Owner of the WebMap is still able to edit in the attribute table and in the Data Tab on the Item Details Page for the Web Map.  I am not the Owner of the WebMap, but I can open the subject Feature Layer and edit in the Editor Pane, the attribute table and the Data Tab of the Item Details Page.  If any fix is found, thanks for posting it here!

GailAloisio_0-1687275626072.png

0 Kudos
ChrisWhitmore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @GailAloisio, sorry to hear you are running into the same issue. I would definitely encourage you to reach out to support. They will help get a reproducible case logged and the team will be able to release a fix (and can also share the problematic map privately per the instructions above, if that is possible).

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos