Issue with publishing a Feature Service

07-03-2013 06:14 AM
MatthesRieke
New Contributor
Hi all,

I have been trying to publish a hosted Feature Service based on a local data frame using ArcMap 10.1's "Share As/Service" feature (following the tutorial at http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgisonline/index.html#//010q00000087000000 ). Though, the service appears in "My Contents" (as a Service Definition, is that correct?) it is not published or accesible in any way (I have been trying to access it from GeoEvent Processor Beta). When I try to publish it manually (through the Item view's "Publish" button), I get an error message "Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login".

Publishing the same local data frame to my own ArcGIS Server 10.1 instance works. The TileService for the same data frame works as well. I am currently using the 30-day trial subscription, could this be an issue?

Thanks in advance,
Matthes
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
72 Replies
EricLink
New Contributor III
Hi I'm getting the same error.
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Eric,

We would need your subscription ID to check it out.

Mike
0 Kudos
BoudewijnBoogaard1
New Contributor II
Hi Mike,

I'm getting the same issue with an developer subscription created two days ago.

ID: 1312984232

Thanks!
0 Kudos
KristinBrown1
New Contributor
Eric,

We would need your subscription ID to check it out.

Mike

Mike, we're having the same issue, despite upgrading to 10.2.2. I spoke with someone from customer service, but we had no luck in resolving this. If you could work your magic on User ID 4181382635, we'd much appreciate it.
0 Kudos
ElaineOcampo
Esri Contributor
We are having the same problem. We cannot publish and also gets the "invalid tenant ID" issue. Kindly help us resolve.We are using a trial account. This is our user ID 3938313480.Thanks!
0 Kudos
BrianGoulet
New Contributor
Same problem, my ID : 8227787487

I got the same message error :"Invalid tenant Id Invalid tenant login". And I want to publish sevice feature from ArcMAP.

Thank you.

Brian
0 Kudos
CourtneyBaldo1
New Contributor
After discussing this issue with Esri Inc, I was informed that the issue seems to be in the backend of ArcGIS online on Esri side.  If    you are getting this error, please contact your local technical support, they will be able to submit a request to Esri inc to have this issue resolved.  Sorry for any inconvenience.
0 Kudos
RobertWhiteley
New Contributor
Hi there,
We are having the exact same error with trying to publish. Could you help us out with the same magic?

ID: 8809257445
City of Syracuse

Thanks,
Jordan Hansen
0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor
Thank you for your patience. The problems should be fixed. Please try again.

-Kelly
0 Kudos
diwakarsharma
New Contributor
Invalid tenant ID issue while adding shapefile to my content. Please help.
Org ID: 8852326198

-DS
0 Kudos