Infographics widget not seeing the data in extra data source AGOL WAB

06-07-2020 01:55 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an excel spreadsheet that I uploaded to AGOL as a table. I add it as an extra data source in WAB to be used with the dashboard template. I select the infographics widget and tell it to point to the extra data source. When I try to configure the widget, there is a message that appears where the data should show "no data."  This worked fine for me last week, but all of the sudden it cannot see my data. I have tried several templates in the infographics widget. I had another GIS professional try using their own AGOL account, their own web map app, and their own excel data and they get the same results as me. 

This same data worked for me friday morning, but then stopped by the afternoon and is still not working. I have tried reformatting the excel spreadsheet, converting to csv, starting over with a new web map app.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Courtney Gordon‌,

Thanks for the post. I was able to reproduce the issue you are describing here and have logged a bug for it. If you are able to email pklingman@esri.com with your customer number I would be more than happy to get your account attached. 

As a workaround, can you try adding the extra data source via service URL (e.g. https://services.arcgis.com/<myOrgID>/arcgis/rest/services/<ServiceName>/FeatureServer)? This worked for me. 

Hope this helps,

-Peter 

0 Kudos