Incorrect date fields Crowdsource Reporter

02-27-2017 02:21 PM
EmilyLee2
New Contributor III

Hello GeoNet,

I'm a little confused of all the automatic data fields that got created from the Crowdsource Reporter geodatabase template.  I'm using the desktop version of Crowdsource Reporter geodatabase with comment and photo related tables. 

I added two comments on different dates under the application.

It also shown correctly on the webmap table.  But I don't understand what are the 3 dates on the pop-up window supposed to be.  Since there are 2 comments, do the date fields reflected on the latest one?

Thank you!

Emily

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

emily.lee@rivcoit‌ The Creation Date/Creator fields and the  Edit Date/Editor fields exist because editor tracking is enabled on the layer. Editor tracking uses these fields to store when/who created each feature, and when/who that feature was lasted edited/modified. Note that the 'who' component of these fields only works in Reporter when the app is accessed using ArcGIS credentials, not Guest or Social Media accounts.

The Date Submitted field looks like it is part of your dataset.

You can choose to hide any of these fields from the reports and/or comments layers by turning them off in the popup configuration for the feature or table layer. If you'd like to disable editor tracking, there is an option for that on the layer's Details page.

0 Kudos
EmilyLee2
New Contributor III

Hi Allison.  Thank you for your reply.  Sorry, I should have stated my question better.  I meant the editor tracking day/month/year are incorrect.  

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

I see what you mean, now, and that is very strange...

Could you contact support about this? Unless you've got a time machine, editor tracking fields shouldn't have dates from '69!

0 Kudos