Select to view content in your preferred language

I can not share my content in ArcGIS online when using Chrome. Does anyone else have this issue?

Jump to solution
07-05-2016 04:27 AM
NickKopczyk1
Occasional Contributor

I called in to support and I was able to use IE as a workaround.  The problem is that on the main "My Content" page when I check the box next to the item I want to share no "share" button appears at the top.  Then when I enter the item details page, there is a "share" button but when I use it no sharing options are available (even public).  I have updated Chrome to the latest version but still have the same result.  I like Chrome as a browser so I'm curious if this is just a local machine problem.  I also am posting so that others who may have my problem will have a clue if they run into this.  Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
GeorgeDurkee1
Occasional Contributor

I'd been having this problem off and on for a few years though had only installed ad-block a year or so ago. When working with AGOL I usually switched to FF. Found this thread and, good news, I disabled Ad-block, refreshed, and Share options came up. Still, seems like a not unusual problem that should be solved at a higher level.

PS: @JoeFlannery's post is the solution.

0 Kudos