I am using AGOL to map a stormdrain to ocean analysis. When I login with my ConnectED account I get one set of analysis tools when I log in with my youth service grant account I get another. Why are they different?

04-04-2017 11:44 AM
PeterStetson1
New Contributor III

Analysis tools in ConnectEd account.Analysis with Youth Service account

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the account where you are missing some tools do you have any services published under My Content?

There is a known issue for certain types of accounts that these tools do not appear until the account owns a feature layer. This issue will be addressed in the next release of ArcGIS Online but for the time being the workaround is to publish a feature layer.

0 Kudos
PeterStetson1
New Contributor III

I just created a feature layer and logged out and logged back in but no change??

I was hoping to use the youth service account to instruct Envirothon students but now it looks like I will have to use my connectEd one.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Peter Stetson,

If you are interested I would like to create a Support case to investigate this. If the tools did not appear after publishing a feature layer it could be a different issue and I would like to have it looked into. Can you please send me a direct message with your customer number and your preferred Phone and Email?

0 Kudos