Hosted Feature Service Webhook with Integromat - Token Required

03-09-2021 07:00 AM
Labels (1)
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

I'm following this blog post, particularly the latter portion of it - "Beyond the basics: Accessing attribute information".  My integromat scenario is failing at the second "HTTP Make a request".  The error that it gives is "Missing value of required parameter 'URL'"... but if I look at the Json Parse before that, it looks like the token is not being passed. The hosted feature layer that I am working with is not shared publicly, but the views that are being publicly edited are.  Could this be the issue?  The hosted feature layer and the views are apart of a Citizen Problem Reporter Application. 

CaptureIntegromat.JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanteLee
Occasional Contributor II

Hey Danielle - I've run into this during testing, and I've fixed it by copying/pasting my JSON sample into the data structure generator. Obviously not an ideal workaround when the scenario is running live, so I'd like to hear if you've figured this out!

0 Kudos
Danielle_Journey
Occasional Contributor

Hi @DanteLee I ended up using python scripts/ Windows Task Scheduler to get the email notifications up and running.  Never could get it to work, although I do plan on taking a look at it again with fresh eyes here soon.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
DanteLee
Occasional Contributor II

Oops I realized I'd misread your problem. This thread may help. I'm still learning the lingo, but you'll want to replace your current HTTP modules to Make an OAuth 2.0 Request so that it can generate a token

0 Kudos