Select to view content in your preferred language

Help! Since the April AGOL update, our homepage lists all organization content instead of the gallery group content when viewed on a mobile device.

Jump to solution
04-20-2018 01:36 PM
ScottStopyak
Frequent Contributor

The April 2018 update to AGOL has broken sooooo much of our content. The latest snafu? When our AGOL home page is  viewed in a phone, instead of listing the gallery content it lists EVERYTHING. It lists service definitions, logos, feature layers, basemaps, vector tiles...EVERYTHING. It is only supposed to display the content that is specifically assigned to the group whose content is to be displayed. Viewed on a PC or tablet, it is normal. We're discovering this right on the heels of having to rebuild half of our web apps from the ground up because the update broke the search widget in the web-app-builder apps and it wouldn't zoom anymore. Aslo permissions were somehow blown and our public facing apps started prompting for a login The only fix that worked was going from scratch -New web map and app.  Absolutely livid with ESRI right now. Test this garbage. We're customers, not guinea pigs.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum

Thanks Lindsay, we're looking into the issue.

0 Kudos
ScottStopyak
Frequent Contributor

The home page comes up as it should now. I can't speak to the other issues like zooming to features since I had to rebuild my apps to get zooming working again. 

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum

Thanks for reporting the issue. 

We would like to look into this further. Can you share a link to your gallery and get in contact with technical support? Tech support can help dig into the issue to get it reported to the team.

Thanks

Kelly

0 Kudos
ScottStopyak
Frequent Contributor

This issue is resolved for us with the June update. Someone from another organization mentioned issues with code attachments showing up as gallery content now though. Just FYI. 

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum

Lindsay McClintock‌ and Scott Stopyak‌ , this issue is scheduled to be fixed tonight. Please let us know if you can still see the code attachments tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos