Frustrated..

07-17-2021 01:45 AM
Vailima
New Contributor

I have a login on ersi.com  and paid for a subscription initially for arcmaps that will not open.

I really want to jump to the online and pro version and despite repeated attempts to get at least a trial version 

or paid version going the submit button does not seem to work, The details are complete.. I am reasonably computer savvy and no errors show and all fields are completed.

I can not set up a login to the online version when i want to upgrade to a higher version the site requests

my online user name and password...

Any thoughts on a resolution...

I want to use the program and have spent a couple of days downloading and trying to use but no luck

Have watched some installation videos as well but can not get past submit

Ian 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I have a login on ersi.com  and paid for a subscription initially for arcmaps that will not open.  

Are you referring to ArcGIS for Personal Use subscription (that you paid for)?

Did you connect with Esri Technical Support for guiding you through the installation process?

Think Location
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Vailima,

I have a login on ersi.com  and paid for a subscription initially for arcmaps that will not open. ... I really want to jump to the online and pro version and despite repeated attempts to get at least a trial version ... or paid version going the submit button does not seem to work

It's not clear: are you trying to activate ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap) or an ArcGIS Online organizational account? These are two SEPARATE programs to do GIS. It's also not clear: are you trying to activate a trial account or a license that you've bought and paid for?

Please contact Esri Customer Service for help.

Hope this helps,