Filter no longer working in Map Viewer

04-21-2021 01:02 PM
HelenCooper
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, one of my AGOL map layers, brought in from the Living Atlas, has stopped working after the recent update.  When I investigated further, it seems that the filter tool isn't working properly.  I can filter using a number of expressions, but as soon as I include a value containing the word 'and' the filter breaks (see screen shot below for example). 

HelenCooper_1-1619035310517.png

The base map behind my app builder tool is here: https://mapitout.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=da93c051162149b5badac16c2e002f4b

and the layer in question is 'Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index (IDACI) by LSOA'.

Thanks for any help!

Helen 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @HelenCooper I tried with a similar layer (I think you might be the owner) and was able to filter using your above expression:

Peter_Klingman_0-1619108832732.png

Can you share your map with PeterK_ess so I can take a closer look at the layer in question? 

Thanks,

-Peter

HelenCooper
Occasional Contributor III

Hi  @Anonymous User , thanks so much for looking at this and apologies for my delayed reply.  The filter has strangely started working again, without me changing anything!  So no need to look any further into it, but thanks again for your help. 

Helen