Filter based on current or future dates in AGOL

05-10-2015 03:31 PM
RobbHodges
Occasional Contributor III

Is it possible to set a filter to show outages that have yet to be completed by date? We will have a start date/time and an end date/time. I would like to hide the outages that have expired. I was thinking about creating a new yes/no field that I can filter that way, but I'd like to avoid having a user to have to go back and enter that in. I'd like to just hide the results after the completion date automatically. Can this be done?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
24 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

When going to the ArcGIS Online Assistant page, I had to select the "Click here to log in to a Portal instance" and then enter the URL address for my agencies AGOL page, and my AGOL user/pass.  This could be a local Portal setup instead of AGOL if that is what you have. That is, the "Log in to get started" link did not work for me, but when I was able to add my AGOL URL, it did.  They may have changed something that makes it so it doesn't automatically log you in based on the user/pass.  I have theories of why, but that is all.

simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your reply.

Even the "Click here to log in to a Portal instance" link doesn't work for me. I have never got the chance to see the "Log in to your Portal" screen as your screenshot.

There are errors in my browser console:

GET https://ago-assistant.esri.com/js/lib/arcgis/dojo/cldr/nls/en-gb/gregorian.js 403 (Forbidden)

Cheers

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

What browser are you using, and can you try a different browser?  Maybe there is a setting that is preventing access.  Otherwise, I'm not sure on that error.  But maybe someone else has seen it.

MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

That looks like a localization issue. Can you try to change the language of your os or browser and see if it loads

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

simoxu
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

It works after I change my chrome language from English (Australia) to English (US) ! thanks folks!

0 Kudos