Feature Search Displaying Incorrect Pop-up

Jump to solution
01-27-2017 01:43 PM
KE
by
Occasional Contributor

When I click directly on a point in my Web AppBuilder mapping application, I get the correct pop-up as it is configured in the original web map:

But when I use the feature search in the Web AppBuilder mapping application, the wrong fields show up in the pop-up:

Does anyone know why there would be a difference?

Here is my configuration in the original web map (I have to do two screenshots because field attributes box will not expand):

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KE
by
Occasional Contributor

Recreating from scratch fixed it. At some point during the process I added new fields to the feature service, so that may have messed it up.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor

It looks like you may have found a bug. In my experimentation, if I configure the popup display first, then configure "Find locations by layer" on the web map Settings tab, this seems to impact my popup configuration and it looks different. If I reverse the order and configure Find Locations first, then configure the popup display, it works fine. So in your case, just reconfigure the popup display and see if that fixes the problem. If not, you may have a different issue. In any case, I'll write up the issue I describe here and we'll get it fixed for our next update.

thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
KE
by
Occasional Contributor

I should have been more specific. I created a web map, and configured the popup settings. Then I created a web map application using Web AppBuilder. So the feature search I was talking about was in Web AppBuilder. I did not know about the Find Locations by Layer checkbox in the Settings tab of the map. I just tried turning that on, but OBJECTID is not an option.

The purpose of the search feature is so I can insert the OBJECTID into the url (&find=3611) and send people directly to a certain feature in the map.

I might just try recreating everything from scratch and see if that works.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
KE
by
Occasional Contributor

Recreating from scratch fixed it. At some point during the process I added new fields to the feature service, so that may have messed it up.

0 Kudos