Select to view content in your preferred language

Exporting Data to Excel from Survey123

Jump to solution
05-31-2021 05:57 AM
CaitrionaCorr
New Contributor

Hi All, I am having problems exporting my data to excel:

I receive this message when I try to export data:  
"The Export feature cannot work since extract capability is missing in the underlying feature service."

Can someone help me with this or is it just down to privileges within my organisation? I am a research student and there may not much experience with using Survey123 yet!
0 Kudos
13 Replies
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Frequent Contributor

Hi Sarah,  thanks for your help. I have done this, it didn't work either, there is a problem and one of the comments  does  reflect what I am trying to say:

Since the last update, it seems the Export [Data] is greyed out for all new surveys we create and we need to manually turn this on for every feature now. This did not happen in the past. 

Is there a setting somewhere that we can have the Export tick box ticked instead of unticked? 

It is an extra admin step that we now need to do. 

0 Kudos
FionaBarry
Occasional Contributor

Since the last update, it seems the Export [Data] is greyed out for all new surveys we create and we need to manually turn this on for every feature now. This did not happen in the past. 

Is there a setting somewhere that we can have the Export tick box ticked instead of unticked? 

It is an extra admin step that we now need to do. 

0 Kudos
DrJumaKhudonazarov
Frequent Contributor

DrJumaKhudonazarov_0-1636733367502.png

we  now all have the same problem and  can someone please  help to  sort this out

0 Kudos