Select to view content in your preferred language

Export hosted feature layer domains to table.

Jump to solution
05-22-2023 11:29 AM
Labels (2)
luckachi
Occasional Contributor III

I need to export a few domains from a hosted feature layer but there does not seem to be a way to do this in ArcGIS Online or Pro? Please advise as Domain to Table Geoprocessing does not allow me to select the correct Input Workspace.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Exporting the layer should include the domain if you copy it into a file geodatabase, then you'd be able to use that in the Domain to Table tool. You could also just go to the feature service's URL, append a ?f=json and then extract the domains objects from the service definition.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Exporting the layer should include the domain if you copy it into a file geodatabase, then you'd be able to use that in the Domain to Table tool. You could also just go to the feature service's URL, append a ?f=json and then extract the domains objects from the service definition.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
luckachi
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you @jcarlson - I did have it exported to a FGDB but for some reason it was not letting me select anything. Also didn't realize that  the actual .gdb file could be selected as the workspace 😅  Thanks again.

0 Kudos