Select to view content in your preferred language

Embed Power Bi dashboard in Experience Builder

02-10-2023 08:05 AM
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

One of the divisions at my agency has built a Power BI dashboard. I am trying to embed it in an Experience project we have that is used for situational awareness. I am getting the following error message when trying to do this.

Wade_Bryan_0-1676045087615.png

Is there a workaround for embedding this type of content or is this not a capability of experience builder?

7 Replies
AliAwadBUK
Occasional Contributor

Hello Bryan, did you find any workaround? thanks

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

I haven't found anything yet.

0 Kudos
HayleyCleveland1
Emerging Contributor

I am looking to do the same thing! 

0 Kudos
Breda_GIS
Emerging Contributor

I am looking to do the same thing too! 

0 Kudos
AndreAvolson
Emerging Contributor

In the power bi dashboard at app.powerbi.com, click file->embed report->website or portal. I've chosen to embed code in experience-builder, and that seems to work. Only have to re-authorize with powerbi-user.

HayleyCleveland1
Emerging Contributor

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Breda_GIS
Emerging Contributor

I managed to add the link from PowerBi dashboard to Experience, but unfortunately the embed link is only visible in Edge browser.

BUG-000160891 - When embedding a non-public Power BI report in a Page or Window in the ArcGIS Experience Builder, the log-in screen for the Power BI report does not load in Chrome and Firefox.

BUG-000160893 - When embedding a non-public Power BI report in an ArcGIS StoryMap, the log-in screen for the Power BI report does not load in Chrome and Firefox.

0 Kudos