Select to view content in your preferred language

District Lookup Widget Issues

03-29-2019 01:21 PM
deleted-user-1_r2dgYuILKY
Deactivated User

I'm working with the School Locator ArcGIS Solutions deployment WAB. I'm trying to edit the District Lookup Widget and I'm banging my head against the wall.

First, I have the "School District" layer set up with attendance boundaries for elementary, middle and high schools. When I geolocate an address, three menus pop up in the widget that zooms to and displays these three different boundaries. Great. The problem is, these menus are blank. How do I label them?? They are useless if people don't know to click on them.

Second, I cannot figure out how to edit the popup in the district locator widget. I have a popup defined in my schools points layer. I disabled the popup for the school district layer, yet the boilerplate popup expression from that layer  remains. No matter how I configure the popups in either layer, this is what I see:

I want this to display the school name, address and website as it does in the point layer popup. (I've blurred out the particulars)

I see this on the district lookup widget ESRI page:

Note:

The widget uses the pop-up defined in the map on the Information tab. You can enable one or both layers to have pop-ups. Whatever is defined will be displayed on the Information tab.

Where is the information tab? On the web map feeding the WAB? I cannot find it. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
deleted-user-1_r2dgYuILKY
Deactivated User

The solution was to delete the district lookup app and start over. 

0 Kudos