Select to view content in your preferred language

City Engine Web Scene not loading

01-24-2019 06:24 AM
HaroldKrivell2
Emerging Contributor

Good Morning,

I am trying to build a web scene for AGOL using CityEngine. I used numerous tutorials to export, but it seems the Webscene loader is stuck and the bar does not move and the scene does not load. I have the details posted below. Is anyone familiar with this issue? 

GL detect: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium)
4ms: CE Web Viewer version: 6.4 [ 6.4.0.201811230554 | html:6.4.0.201811230554_ ]
11ms: GL detect: WebGL 1.0 (OpenGL ES 2.0 Chromium) More
SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: WebGL GLSL ES 1.0 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0 Chromium)
VENDOR: WebKit
RENDERER: WebKit WebGL
EXTENSIONS: ANGLE_instanced_arrays, EXT_blend_minmax, EXT_color_buffer_half_float, EXT_disjoint_timer_query, EXT_frag_depth, EXT_shader_texture_lod, EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, WEBKIT_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, EXT_sRGB, OES_element_index_uint, OES_standard_derivatives, OES_texture_float, OES_texture_float_linear, OES_texture_half_float, OES_texture_half_float_linear, OES_vertex_array_object, WEBGL_color_buffer_float, WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc, WEBKIT_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc, WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb, WEBGL_debug_renderer_info, WEBGL_debug_shaders, WEBGL_depth_texture, WEBKIT_WEBGL_depth_texture, WEBGL_draw_buffers, WEBGL_lose_context, WEBKIT_WEBGL_lose_context
MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE: 16384
MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS: 16
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Can you share a link to the scene/items created? You can create a group and invite russell_jsapi into it and I can check it out if you cannot share it publicly share it to the group.

HaroldKrivell2
Emerging Contributor

Yes, here is the link. It seems to work for other people just not myself... Very irritating since I need to proofread before publishing instead of having my professors proofread. Thanks for your help. I updated my NVIDIA drivers and enabled all WebGL flags and plugins.

https://geodesignpsu.maps.arcgis.com/apps/CEWebViewer/viewer.html?3dWebScene=963f99d47e6d40fb8095d3f... 

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

That item is currently not shared can you share it publicly?

0 Kudos