Bookmarks Widget Not Displaying In Basic Viewer Template?

Jump to solution
08-11-2017 07:05 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello!

I recently created a web map using the Basic Viewer template.  I selected to turn on the Bookmarks widget using the Configure tab -> Toolbar Options.  Yet, when I view my web map application the bookmark widget is not there.  I'm hoping to use this template to create easy to use web map application where I can create bookmarks for each election precincts so that the user can select it and zoom to each one.  Anyone else experience this or have suggestions to fix?

Here is the URL of the application: http://onslow.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=c9fa3054242c4e1e81388db2c033650d 

Thanks!

Angelia Hagopian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

The bookmarks widget displays existing bookmarks in your app. If the web map doesn't have bookmarks it won't show up. You'll need to use the bookmarks tool in the ArcGIS Online web map viewer to create the bookmarks and save them with the web map.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

The bookmarks widget displays existing bookmarks in your app. If the web map doesn't have bookmarks it won't show up. You'll need to use the bookmarks tool in the ArcGIS Online web map viewer to create the bookmarks and save them with the web map.