Arconline Issues?

Jump to solution
06-28-2017 06:54 AM
TiffanyRufo
Occasional Contributor II

IS anyone else having trouble with ArcOnline and/or Survey123 loading maps and layers? It seems to take a lot longer and the 'trouble adding layer to the map. Still trying' pop-up is showing up quite frequently?

Just wondering if this is resultant from the update/change (It looks fresh btw) or if I need to purse this internally.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
40 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thank you all,

We are currently investigating this issue. The issue has been posted on ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard .

I'll update this post as we work through the issue, but please refer to the health dashboard for updates. We are currently looking at the potential causes and ways to address the issue as soon as possible.

-Kelly

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

fwiw Kelly Gerrow‌ the same "intermittent issues..." for hosted feature services message was show also appearing last night at the time of this thread https://community.esri.com/message/696990-re-are-arcgis-analysis-tools-down-right-now     Just in case that helps pin down the timeline.

KellyGerrow

Thanks Rebecca,

We are looking into the issues. 

-Kelly

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Things are working ok on my end. Thanks for getting this settled!

0 Kudos
TiffanyRufo
Occasional Contributor II

Things seem to be getting back to normal on my end too. Thank you for the quick response time!

0 Kudos
PaulStephenson
Occasional Contributor III

Realize this is a known issue, but also experiencing issues with hosted layers, and associated maps, WAB apps, and Collector working slowly/intermittently. 

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Paul,

It might be helpful to share a link to your web maps (for Esri testing).

0 Kudos
PaulStephenson
Occasional Contributor III

If it helps, here is an example of one that has been erratic today - Thanks

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

Adrian and Paul,

As an update,

Our hosted features services have stabilized but are being sometimes affected by an issue introduced by yesterday's update. This is causing sporadic slow performance and sometimes timeouts on various hosted feature services. We are working to fix the problem and update the affected clusters.

Thanks and we'll try to get a resolution to this as soon as possible.

-Kelly

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

All,

FYI, a fix was applied to ArcGIS Online at approx 10 pm PST on June 28th.

ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard 

(click the more link for Hosted Feature Services)

Hope this helps,