ArcGIS Online alias

Jump to solution
11-25-2014 07:08 AM
AlbertoAloe
Occasional Contributor

Hi everybody.

What if I wanted to change the alias of my ArcGIS Online for Organization ?

What is the correct procedure ? Creating a new empty one and moving credits ? How about the stuff to move ? Should it be moved manually or the support guys can make it automatic in one shot ?

Thanks

Alberto

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you want to change the URL for your organization you can try these new ArcGIS Online Admin Tools. These are currently in Beta and any issues with the tool will not be Supported by Esri Technical Support.

AGO Admin Tools

The second option would be to contact Esri Technical Support to have them assist you in this request.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you want to change the URL for your organization you can try these new ArcGIS Online Admin Tools. These are currently in Beta and any issues with the tool will not be Supported by Esri Technical Support.

AGO Admin Tools

The second option would be to contact Esri Technical Support to have them assist you in this request.

NeillJobe
Occasional Contributor II

I would give Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online a try. It is a supported App and new features are being added weekly. You can find it here on the ArcGIS Marketplace. https://marketplace.arcgis.com/listing.html?id=c34019b0623041608df4d06970a7a96a

0 Kudos